OUTDATED MATERIAL WHICH WILL BE REPLACED SOON
Download and print your own free cutout Triple Miss B’Head Ghosts. You can print as many copies as you like, if it’s for your own personal use and fun.
1. Click on each picture to get a downloadable and printable jpg-picture in international A4 format.
2. Print 2 copies of each on stiff white paper. Use one copy as front and the other as back. (Miss B’Head has an uncanny habit of displaying a face on both sides of her head.) We used Canon MP-101 Matte Photo Paper, 170g/m2, with a Canon inkjet printer and it worked great.
3. Cut out all Miss B’Head parts with a pair of scissors or a scalpel.
4. Get three pieces of piano wire about 23-24 centimeters long (9 1/2 inch).
6. Make all folds as marked. Fold over the edge of a ruler or a straight edge to get perfect folds.
7. Glue the backs and fronts of each stand together and with the shaped end of a piano wire sandwiched between them and extending straight up. Liquid slow setting glue is the easiest way to get alignment between front and back right.
8. Wait for the glue to dry.
9. Seriously, wait for the glue to dry.
10. Glue each of Miss B’Head body, front and back, to the middle of the piano wire stand with the piano wire sandwiched between them.
11. Wait for the glue to dry so much the body don’t slide easily.
12. Glue each of Miss B’Head head, front and back, to the top of the piano wire stand with the piano wire sandwiched between them. For best look hold Miss B’Head in front of a light and make sure the piano wire runs exactly where her nose is.
13. Adjust the positions of body and head up and down until it looks perfect.
14. Use Miss B’Head in the Cubby diorama or play with her anyway you like.
Non personal use
For commercial, marketing or other professional or organizational use you need to get a paid license before using it, unless it’s for pure reference or quotation use. Printing a copy to place on your own work desk at work is of course regarded as for personal use and fun and don’t need a paid license. E-mail us for pricing of paid licenses.